We can debate all day whether Degustabox is a good name for a food box company, but it doesn’t matter when the food products it contains are this delicious and diverse. I received my first Degustabox last week, and can honestly say I was impressed by the array of treats within.
Degustabox is a new food subscription box that launched in the US this month. Their monthly box is filled with 10-15 delicious food (and beverage) products, and features well-known brands as well as some new to market items. The box was much larger than I had expected, and I was surprised by the amount and quality of items it contained (all full size products, and no junk food).
The June Degustabox contained:
- Topo Chico Original Mineral Water and Twisted Lime Mineral Water
- Wise Foods Cinnabon Popcorn and Sea Salt Popcorn
- Brianna’s Italian Vinaigrette
- Orchard Valley Roasted Salted Cashews and Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix
- Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- Jif Cinnamon Flavored Peanut Butter Spread
- Haribo USA Sour Gold-Bears — the child in me was super excited about this one.
- Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Steuben Foods Inc Elmhurst Harvest Real Milk-Alternatives (I was stoked to get the chocolate flavor)
- HONEES Honey Cough Drops — these were a life saver and couldn’t have arrived at a better time. I’ve had a cold for the last couple of weeks, so these cough suppressants were definitely a nice surprise. The honey in the middle was especially soothing.
Click here to give Digustabox a try and receive 50% off.
This post is brought to you by Degustabox, and contains affiliate links. However, as always, all opinions are my own.
That looks like a great box! I could totally see my coworkers wanting to share something like this. There are some funky subscription boxes out there, but this looks like a good one. 🙂
The Sour Haribos are my FAVORITE! I’m totally addicted. This seems like a great subscription service – Lots of great products in there!
Excellent article. I certainly appreciate this site.
Stick with it!